How to choose your wardrobe?
No matter how big or small your home is, a well-planned wardrobe cabinet can offer perfect storage solution to suit your lifestyle. Our modular wardrobes are available in a variety of sizes, materials and finishes—to suit your tastes and budget. You can optimise its function by adding suitable fittings and accessories.
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR ROOM
Start by measuring your bedroom from wall to wall, including from floor to ceiling (always measure all dimensions at two points to ensure that your walls are straight). It is also important to note any features in your room that could affect installation (such as electrical sockets, light switches and fittings, window ledges, air-conds and doors)
STEP 2: SELECT A TYPE
We offer 3 Types Of Wardrobe:
• Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors
• Wardrobe with swing doors (Hinged Wardrobe)
• Open Concept Wardrobe
STEP 3: CONSIDER OTHER FEATURES
Apart from the overall wardrobe layout, we must also take into consideration the internal wardrobe fittings; such as pullout clothes hanger, trousers rack, pullout tray & wardrobe lift.
• Allocate more hanging space. (Separate spaces for long and short Items for neater storage)
• Allow compartments for clothing according to type and length
• Drawers or smaller compartments are recommended for accessories and smaller items
09 Mar 2022